Cleopar, a Mediobanca Group company specialized in consumer credit, proposes various types of Bill Sikes personal to satisfy all the needs of his clientele. With the Personal Cleopar Bill Sikes it is possible to request up to a maximum of 30,000 euros, to be returned with a flexible and customizable repayment plan, able to adapt to the customer’s requests and to support him in times of economic difficulty.
The financing solutions proposed by Cleopar include the sale of the fifth Cleopar for workers and retirees and the finalized Bill Sikes, which can also be subscribed to over 35,000 businesses throughout Italy.
Bill Sikes Personal Cleopar: What are the financing solutions?
With a Cleopar personal loan it is possible to obtain the desired sum quickly and return it through a flexible repayment plan, able to ensure the right balance between the amount of the installment and the duration of the loan. The Cleopar personal Bill Sikes provide various formulas:
- Excellent: it is the basic formula of the Bill Sikes offered Cleopar. With this product it is possible to request up to 30,000 euros to be repaid through a repayment plan in line with the client’s financial situation, guaranteeing the right combination between the amount of the installment and the duration of the contract.
- TotalFlex: represents one of the most flexible financing solutions among those offered by Cleopar, offering the customer the possibility to modify not only the duration of the contract and the amount of the installment, but also to skip the payment of an installment up to a maximum of 5 times and postpone payment at the end of the contract. Furthermore, in the event of early termination of the contract, no penalties are provided.
- CifraTonda: provides for the payment of a sustainable installment in line with the customer’s financial situation, which will remain constant for the duration of the contract. With this type of loan it is possible to request up to € 20,000 which can be returned according to a repayment plan specifically designed for the client’s needs.
- Consolidation: with this type of loan it is possible to obtain the liquidity necessary to pay off other loans already in progress and to combine them with a single contract that provides for the payment of a single monthly installment. With this loan it is possible to obtain up to 30,000 euros to be repaid through a flexible and easy to manage repayment plan.
- Jump: offers the possibility to skip the payment of an installment once a year and up to a maximum of 5 times during the loan, without penalties or additional costs. The unpaid installment will simply be moved to the end of the contract. With this type of loan it is possible to request up to 30,000 euros.
How to apply for Personal Cleopar Bill Sikes?
To apply for a Cleopar loan, you must be aged between 18 and 70, and in the case of foreign citizens, prove that you have resided in Italy for at least 1 year and have a valid residence permit. Once the financing formula has been chosen, it will be necessary to present the request enclosing a valid identity document, the tax code and a document attesting the presence of a source of income. Employees will have to present the last pay slip, the self-employed workers, the tax return while the retired the last pension slip.